I CAN HELP YOU FIND YOUR WAY.
CHRIS ABDONEY, ESQUIRE – Serving Tampa Bay Area Since 1995
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- State of Georgia
- Court of Appeal for State of Georgia
- Juris Doctor, Cumberland School of Law
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Hillsborough County Trial Lawyers Association
- Assistant State Attorney in Hillsborough County, Florida
- Assistant Regional Counsel, Second District of Florida
- Private Practice since 1997 and handled over a thousand cases with over 100 jury trials
I AM HERE TO HELP
Knowledge and experience with the legal system is important in order to properly represent you in your case. I have practiced law since 1995 and have been in private practice handling cases in state and federal court since 1997. Prior to entering private practice, I was a prosecutor in Hillsborough County. I have tried to a verdict over 120 jury trials in state court involving either personal injuries, wrongful deaths, or crimes, and have tried over 1000 non-jury trials and other evidentiary hearings. If you hire me, you will find me to be accessible, reasonably priced, and I AM THE ATTORNEY WHO HANDLES YOUR CASE through every part of the litigation, from investigation and discovery to settlement, plea negotiation, or trial. It is important to speak with an experienced trial attorney immediately after your accident or your arrest to get advice about how to properly proceed with your case. I strive to provide clients prompt, qualified, and professional service. I will work hard to make this difficult time in your life as worry free as possible. I am available to answer your questions at all times and will promptly return your phone calls or respond to your email.